I keep waiting for Gwyneth Paltrow to apologize or say that her quotes were taken out of context, but so far nothing
. What I am talking about is a conference the Goopster spoke at this week where she said that internet attacks on her were the equivalent of going to war and they are both a bloody dehumanizing thing. Huh? I think from this point forward Gwyneth should not speak in public unless it is to talk about a movie or something that doesn't show how callous she is about human life. I'm not sure how internet comments are the same as being shot at in war. This is just another example of how Gwyneth is so out of touch with everything she does. I really hope her kids don't turn out the same way because that would be a shame if they believe the stuff their mother is spewing. You get the feeling that Chris Martin doesn't believe this stuff, but I guess he can't be her filter. She needs a filter. She needs to do something before every segment of the population hates her. Right now she is probably at 85%. The other 15% are so wrapped up in loving on Kimye or watching porn they haven't got around to noticing what she says.